Katie Meyer, a goalie and captain for the Stanford University soccer team, was discovered dead on campus on Tuesday. Katie Meyer’s mother, Gina Meyer, has stated that her daughter took her own life and then took her own life. ″The past several days have been like living through your worst nightmare as a parent, only you don’t wake up from it. Therefore, it is a terrible situation.″
What happened to soccer player Katie from Stanford?
- During an emotional interview on Friday’s episode of NBC’s ‘Today’ show, Katie Meyer’s mother revealed that her daughter, who was a great soccer player at Stanford University, took her own life.
- (CNN) According to the university, Meyer, a senior who played an important role in the Cardinal’s win of the 2019 NCAA championship title, was discovered dead in her dorm room on Tuesday.
- Meyer was a member of the team that won the title.
How did Katie soccer player died?
- The parents of Katie Meyer, who was the captain of the Stanford women’s soccer team, have spoken out about their daughter’s passing.
- The parents of Katie Meyer, a 22-year-old soccer star, have stated that they believe dread of probable disciplinary action by the school may have contributed to their daughter’s decision to take her own life.
- They have verified that Katie Meyer took her own life.
What happened with Katie Meyer?
Earlier this month, Meyer, who was 22 years old, took his own life inside a residence hall on campus. Her parents said in a statement that they would provide to NBC News before the ceremony that she was ″a brilliant light in our life.″
What happened to Stanford girl?
The fact that Katie Meyer committed suicide was disclosed by her parents. On March 4, Katie’s parents disclosed to the public that their daughter had taken her own life. They feel that the fact that she was facing probable disciplinary punishment from the institution after supporting a colleague on campus may have contributed to her passing, and they believe that this was the case.