How to terminate service with Cricket Wireless
- Get in touch with Cricket by dialing 1-800-274-2538
- Make a request to speak with a representative
- Answering their questions will allow you to verify the information you provided
- Inform the representative that you would prefer your account to be terminated
- Check to see that there won’t be any additional costs paid
How do I remove a line from my Cricket plan?
- Launch the myCricket app and log in to your account
- Tap the button labeled Manage Your Lines, then choose a line
- Tap Edit Plan.
- Tap the Select Plan button if the chosen plan is suitable for your requirements
- Select the feature (or features) that you would like to modify, add, or remove from the Manage Features section
- Choose Once if you just want this functionality for the current payment cycle
- If you want it permanently, choose Always.
How do I remove a phone number from my Cricket account?
- Launch the myCricket app on your device and sign in
- Tap the gear icon that is found in the upper right corner of the screen to access your Account Settings
- Choose the information that needs to be updated and then follow the on-screen instructions
How do I cancel my second line on Cricket?
Step-by-step instructions on how to terminate your Cricket Wireless membership.
- Simply call 1-800-274-2538 to speak with a member of our support staff
- Inquire about the possibility of speaking with a representative
- Give us the specifics of your account, and we’ll double-check our records
- Request that your account be terminated from the agent
- Ensure that you will not be required to pay any additional fees
Can I suspend a line on Cricket app?
You have the option to suspend your Cricket service in the event that you misplace or have your device stolen. On every current line of service, you will always have the option to upgrade to a new device. If you have an account that supports several lines of service and one of your phones is misplaced or stolen, you have the option to temporarily deactivate that line of service.
Can I take someone off my line?
Cancelling or transferring a line to another person are the two options available to get rid of it. If the person you want to transfer it to does not accept it, your only other choice is to cancel the transfer. However, if you do cancel the transfer, all outstanding costs, such as the amount on your Next account, will become due and payable.
Does Cricket refund if you cancel?
If you elect to discontinue the Subscription before the end of your monthly service period, you will not be eligible for a refund or credit of any kind for the amount of your account balance that represents unused money. This Agreement can be terminated at any time and for any reason by any party, which will result in the termination of your service with Cricket.
Can I change the name on my Cricket account?
Changing one’s username on the myCricket app is not now a possibility, which is unfortunate. After the members of our Cricket Wireless Support team entirely erase your profile, you will be able to create a new myCricket app profile and username.
How do I transfer my Cricket service to another phone?
Simply sign in to your account or utilize the appropriate applications on your new smartphone to complete the transfer. If you want assistance, please visit a Cricket shop in your area or get in touch with us. Checking the user manual on your phone is the best approach, regardless of whether you are switching to the same operating system or switching to a new one.
How much is a Cricket reactivation fee?
Charges and Fees
|Reactivation Fee||A fee charged for reactivating a suspended account. If you miss your due date, your account will be suspended immediately. A Reactivation Fee will be charged before the account can be reactivated.*||$5 (single-line account) $15 (multi-line account)|
Can you have 6 lines on Cricket?
Customers Who Are Already Using Cricket After you have activated your service, you will have the option to add more lines (for a total of nine lines per account) if you require them. If you are already a client of Cricket and you want to add a new line to your existing account, you have the option of adding up to eight additional lines (for a total of nine lines on your account).
How can I change my Cricket phone number for free?
Are you ready to switch your phone number? You may reach Customer Support by calling 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538) or chatting with them online.
Can I disable a phone on my plan?
You will only be able to suspend your line without being billed if you have either misplaced your device or are currently serving in the armed forces. You will need to suspend your service by selecting the Other Reason option, which is normally reserved for situations such as travel, illness, or hospitalization, in order to qualify for the discounted cost.
When you suspend a phone line what happens?
By temporarily deactivating your speak, text, and data services on your mobile device, you can suspend a line on your account.Because of this, neither the incoming nor the outgoing phone calls or text messages on your phone, nor the cellular data service, will function properly.If the phone is connected to Wi-Fi, then it is possible that some of the phone’s capabilities and services will still function.
What happens when you call a suspended phone?
When will the prerecorded message be played for the individual who calls the line that is temporarily suspended? They should get a message informing them that the number they phoned is not in service at the moment, after which the call should cease on its own.