- Twelve members of a Thai boys soccer team and their coach became trapped within the Tham Luang Nang Non cave on June 23.
- Tham Luang Nang Non cave The karstic cave complex known as Tham Luang Nang Non is located beneath the Doi Nang Non mountain range, which is located on the boundary between Thailand and Myanmar.
- The network spans a distance of 10 kilometers (6.2 miles), and it is comprised of a large number of caves, small corridors, and tunnels that spiral around hundreds of meters of limestone strata.
- The Tham Luang cave rescue was aided by a downpour of biblical proportions (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tham Luang cave rescue).
- It appears that the lads were participating in some kind of initiation ceremony while they were in the cave; nevertheless, they were unable to escape when the cave began to flood.
How did kids get stuck in Thailand cave?
However, it was just a few days before the start of the four-month monsoon season, and as they were hiding out in the cave, it began to rain on the outside of the entrance. They were unable to escape the cave because rain water had broken through the entrance.
How did Thai boys survive in cave?
- A Thai soccer team has described how they survived being trapped in a cave by drinking water that had been filtered by stalactites.
- The Thai soccer team and their coach recounted how they sipped water that dripped from stalactites and determined to ″keep fighting″ to survive in a flooded tunnel that blocked them off from the rest of the world for nine days.
- They were entirely cut off from the outside world.
Did the 12 Thai boys survive?
After being trapped underground for 17 days, a group of 12 Thai boys and their football coach were eventually freed. Divers were able to successfully bring them out of the flooded Tham Luang cave complex, which captivated the attention of the entire globe as a result of their suffering.
How did the soccer team get out of the cave?
The only way the crew was able to preserve their composure when they were starving and rapidly running out of air was by sipping clean water that dropped from a cave stalactite and reciting the phrase ″su su,″ which translates to ″keep fighting″ in Thai.
Did the Thai cave divers get paid?
There is a possibility that each of the 13 Boars may walk away from the arrangement with up to $140,000 in American currency, which is more than 20 times the national average pay in Thailand. During a ceremony held in front of an image of Thailand’s King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun, members of the Wild Boars soccer team expressed their gratitude to those in attendance.
Is the Tham Luang cave still open?
The entrance to the cave in Tham Luang Khun Nam Nang Non National Park, which is located around 40 minutes’ drive from the city of Chiang Rai in northern Thailand, is now again available to the general public.
How many divers died in Thai rescue?
Tham Luang cave rescue
|Rescue personnel and equipment at the cave entrance|
|Date||23 June – 10 July 2018 (18 days)|
|Outcome||Group found alive on 2 July; all rescued between 8 and 10 July 2018.|
Why did they sedate the Thai boys?
The divers who were in charge of the cave rescue in Thailand have described the moment when they realized they would need to sedate the lads in order to extract them from the cave. A capital letter F An envelope. It denotes the capability of sending an email message.