The legendary Brazilian soccer player Pele, whose birth name was Edson Arantes do Nascimento, holds the Guinness World Record for the most goals scored in a certain time span with 1,281. Pele scored these goals during the course of 1,363 different matches, beginning on September 7th, 1956, and ending on October 1st, 1977.
Has any footballer scored 1000 goals?
The legendary Brazilian soccer player Pelé notches his 1,000th professional goal in a match at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro. The match was played against Vasco da Gama. It was a significant turning point in an already brilliant career, which includes three wins in the World Cup.
Who is the top 10 goal scorer in the world?
- The top ten players in terms of total goals scored throughout history 807 goals scored in more than 1000 matches for Cristiano Ronaldo
- A total of 806 goals scored by Josef Bican in 530 games
- 772 goals scored in 994 matches for Romario
- Pele scored 767 goals throughout the course of 834 matches
- Ferenc Puskas scored 746 goals in 754 appearances during his career
- Lionel Messi, who has scored 759 goals in more than 900 appearances
- Gerd Muller – 735 goals in 793 matches
Who has more goals than Pele?
Football players who have scored at least 500 goals.
Who won most golden boots?
Thierry Henry, the legendary forward for Arsenal, holds the record for most Golden Boot victories with four, and he is one of just two players to have ever won it three seasons in a row, from 2003–2004 to 2005–2006. The other player was Alan Shearer, who played for Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United between the 1994/95 and 1996/97 seasons.
Who is better Messi or Ronaldo?
Messi has the advantage when it comes to scoring, with a higher season average (37.9 to 35), having hit a high of 73 goals in 2011-12, though his average dropped after a disappointing first season at PSG in 2021-22. Despite the fact that Ronaldo currently has more goals overall, Messi has the advantage when it comes to scoring.
Who is the best striker in the world?
- Harry Kane (Tottenham)
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio)
- Dusan Vlahovic, who plays for Juventus (Getty Images provided the image)
- Diogo Jota, who plays for Liverpool (photo courtesy of PA)
- Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick, who plays for Barcelona (photo courtesy of Getty)
- Patrik Schick, who plays for Bayer Leverkusen (photo courtesy of PA)
- Cristiano Ronaldo. (Photo credit goes to PA)
Who is the No 1 footballer in the world?
Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus This season, Cristiano Ronaldo is leading Serie A with 29 goals after playing in all 33 games.His career stats are just staggering.He has won the Ballon d’Or an incredible five times in his career.During the course of his career, he has scored 777 goals for both his club and his county, and he is just the second male player to ever break into the international top 100.
Is Messi better or Pele?
Pele is widely regarded as one of the greatest football players of all time. In the meantime, Lionel Messi, who just took home his seventh Ballon d’Or, possesses exceptional quickness as well as a varied set of abilities. They are famous for breaking a number of records for most hat tricks scored in world cups.
Who is a God of football?
Over the course of its history, the sport of football has been influenced by some of the most remarkable athletes in the world. However, only few of these players are worthy of being considered for the title of football’s god. So, who exactly is the deity who oversees football? The answer is Diego Maradona, an Argentine footballer who plays for Real Madrid.
Did Pele score 200 goals in a year?
4. Pele (75 goals) The legendary athlete from Brazil is widely considered to be one of the sport’s all-time best players.
Who most Golden Balls?
Lionel Messi is the only player to have ever won a Golden Ball in two different seasons.The most trophies, four in all, including one Golden Ball and three Silver Balls, have been bestowed upon Cristiano Ronaldo.Players from Brazil have accumulated the most Golden Balls, with a total of five.Additionally, they have the record for the most Silver and Bronze Balls combined, with a total of six and five, respectively.
Who has most FIFA best player award?
Since 2016, the governing body of association football, FIFA, has given the award for Finest FIFA Men’s Player to the male player they deem to be the best in the world. This award was first given out in 2016.
|The Best FIFA Men’s Player|
|Most awards||Cristiano Ronaldo Robert Lewandowski (2 awards each)|